Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

So?

So who cares if he used poser to create the 3d effects? Does it matter? All that matters is the end result, it doesnt have to be pure flash. I have seen fully 3d rendered movies on newgrounds before and there is nothing wrong with them.

Great work guys, hope to see more in the future : )

LL - Dance Party LL - Dance Party

Try again

This movie woz pointless and not very entertaining.
I gave you a 2 for graphics because the animation on the loading screen woz good. Why is the rest of it bad?

Sekhem responds:

the rest is bad because I spent a whole 10 minutes on it

MGS For Retards MGS For Retards

LOL :D

OMFG that woz so good! I luved the Technical Difficulties bit and when meryl, naomi, mei-ling and all that claim snake to be theirs then Raiden comes in! Gr8.

Animation could have been better (some of the sound as well), but I soon ignored that.
Gr8 flash! :D

Flash Point Flash Point

Awesome

This was a great game! I loved every second of it. Very simple yet addicitve gameplay had me playing a couple of times. My one moan is that you could play the same level more than once, maybe consider changing that?

Anyway well done on this. I thought of making a Point Blank style game ages ago, and playing this has inspired me to do it now!! :D
Keep an eye open for 'Trigger Happy!' ; )

Endless War Endless War

Very Good

This is a good game with good gameplay.
But the screen is too large for the screen meaning you have to keep scrolling. The grafix are quite intense too, which may prevent some people from playing.

Good overall tho!