View Profile UnrealGraphics

4 w/ Responses

So?

So who cares if he used poser to create the 3d effects? Does it matter? All that matters is the end result, it doesnt have to be pure flash. I have seen fully 3d rendered movies on newgrounds before and there is nothing wrong with them.

Great work guys, hope to see more in the future : )

Try again

This movie woz pointless and not very entertaining.
I gave you a 2 for graphics because the animation on the loading screen woz good. Why is the rest of it bad?

Sekhem responds:

the rest is bad because I spent a whole 10 minutes on it

LOL :D

OMFG that woz so good! I luved the Technical Difficulties bit and when meryl, naomi, mei-ling and all that claim snake to be theirs then Raiden comes in! Gr8.

Animation could have been better (some of the sound as well), but I soon ignored that.
Gr8 flash! :D

Quite good

This woz actually quite funny!
I knew Otacon and Raiden would get on well but...
Anyway, good movie.
(Voice acting wasn't too good tho)

Betamax responds:

Thanks for the review!

Excellent!

That woz wkd!
The characters were designed so well. I wish I could draw like dat! :D
It woz really funny. Sequels often dissapoint people, but not this one!

Gr8 job!
Hope 2 c a Crisis 1.3 if possible!
=D

Not bad

This is OK. The artwork and animation woz very good. So woz the sound.
But honestly, I got bored and watched summin else.

Good tho :D
Keep it up!

Gregosan responds:

Bored?
...
Thanks anyway.

Not bad :D

K, for a first attempt, this is pretty good. ur artwork shows u hav wot it takes 2 go further.

Just improve on the voices, they bad quality.
Also make it more original and longer!

Good try! :D

Lightboy14 responds:

haha thanks! i know its too short and i have a crapy mic...im hopeing to get a better one soon..the next one will be longer and better...i hope^^;

Hmmmmm

KK, kwik rundown.
Grafix, most of the time really gd.
Sound...COME ON! U BADLY NEEDED SOUND IN DAT!
Anything else?... made no sense, storyline sucked.
Fight scenes? Put out a missing person report.

This mostly sucked, but GOOD GRAFIX. (mostly)

Amazin!

This is about the best animation I hav ever seen!
The artwork is gr8 and the overall story of the cartoon is really good (and funny!) too.

I gave the violence a mark of 10 because even tho it was very small, it was used very effectively. It doesnt hav to be lots of blood and gore to be goood!

Nice one! Hope to see a Part 3 if possible! (hint, hint)

Brilliant!!!

Hey guys. This is brilliant! I luv the decline series, and I hope you can somehow make up a 4th installement.
However, my only moan is that the voices were too quiet. Whenever I turned up my speakers, I had to turn them down again coz of the loud music and sound FX.

I hope you think about this in the future.
Other than that GR8 JOB!

I luv animation of all sorts. Wanna be a pro graphic designer and/or computer animator someday. Woo!

27, Male